ChamberCHOICE works for small business.
Today’s small employers are under constant pressure to mind the bottom line. That’s why there’s ChamberCHOICE – a suite of hand-picked health insurance products designed exclusively for KC Chamber members.
ChamberCHOICE is based on a health insurance model called defined contribution. Employers provide employees with a health insurance allowance, or "contribution," to spend on their healthcare. It's a win-win because employees get to choose the plan that fits their needs. And employers get to control their annual costs.
- A Closer Look at ChamberCHOICE
- For small businesses with 5-99 employees
- Employees choose from five unique medical plans
- Three dental/vision offerings
- A full portfolio offering Spira Care, BlueSelect Plus, and Preferred-Care Blue networks
- Available only to members of the KC Chamber
- Quoting available 10/1/18 for 1/1/19 effective date
- Benefits of KC Chamber Membership
- Invaluable business resources and recognition
- Networking opportunities with 2,200+ local companies
- Members-only discounts
- Political clout and opportunities
- Community impact
- Click here to download more information!
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) >>
ChamberCHOICE is an exclusive benefit for KC Chamber members.
Ready to get enrolled in ChamberCHOICE?
Please proceed through the member verification process below.
Questions? Contact Nancy Phelps, firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-374-5410.
To speak with a Blue KC small group representative about ChamberCHOICE, call 816-395-3378.
2018© Chamber Management Services, LLC and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas City